Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Royal part 2

I decided to walk to the smoothie because it was so nice outside. The Sun was shining, but that wasn't too hot and there was a breeze unequivocally in the air. Butterflies were fluttering their wings and were chirping crickets. This is the kind of day when you want to sit outside and read a novel of love good.

The sense of nervousness engulf me that I was wondering what the hell I had understood me in. I was going to meet some guys who was very good looking, but I didn't even know his name. This kind of reminded me this song Carrie Underwood "Name", except that I did not know his name and we weren't somewhere in Vegas.

I came top of the Hill, and once I reached the Summit, place Smoothie caught my attention. Was a place where there was a NECTARS sell just stalled, but the rest of the place was outside. Some of them had parasols, customers of upcoming Sun shielding and glass tables and wrought iron.

I saw the guy sitting at a table and seemed in deep thought. He had already obtained a smoothie and from what I could say, it looked like strawberry. I walked at the table and said: "Hello".

He seemed surprised, but quickly smiled me and told me: "Hey". Sorry for the smoothie, was thirsty ... »

He cut off the coast, not ' a big deal. " Let me go get one and then you come and sit down.

He said: "agree" and then a big swig of his drink.

I walked in the stable of selling smoothies and thank God there was no line. I had tons of homework and I did tonight also work. Ordered my favorite, strawberry and banana and then I went and joined the guys at the table.

I put my hand bag my feet and then took a SIP of my drink. "So what was so urgent that I meet with you today." I asked.

"Obtuse, are we?

"No, asked why a boy, that I do not even know me out". Also, I don't even know your name. »

He chuckled and said, "my name is Charles and I needed to speak with you something."

"Moreover, I am going to drew Charlie you want if you." What say to me? I have tasks to do and then my job humbling and I just four hours.

He evil and said: "" I'm sorry, but you don't have time to do. ""

I asked, was confusedly tossing "Um … why"?

He stood and then offered me a hand. "Walk with me?

I refused his hand, but accepted the walk. I didn't even know the guy. Silently, I walked Park that was just a 2 minute walk. Had a wonderful pond in the Centre and benches around him. A small road side along the side, but there as a single machine exceeds today that seemed to be free.

We stopped under a tree, and I asked, "so why do I have time for assignments and my work."

Put a stone understand my size and said with a sparkle in his eyes, "because I'm deleting."

"Wait ... what? I asked, panic breaks out of through me. I tried to run, but it was too soon. There I picked up and I ran over his shoulder. I started screaming and beat my fist against your back.

He walked me to the only car on the street side and then gently placed me in the back seat. When he walked around the driver's seat, I tried to open the door, but would move. Then she opened the door to slide at its headquarters and began the car.

I yelled at him, "Let me this car."

He started to drive on the road and said: "I'm sorry, Alex." "I'm really".

"What the hell?" I have screamed and then began the strikes at the side of the window me. Kidnappers are usually regret that were? My stomach was tight and had broken a sweat on my forehead. The door had not yet opened. "Why are you doing this?

He sighed and said, "because you are parents want me."

Everything for my screeched to stop unexpectedly; "Wait … my real parents or my adoptive ones".

He hesitated a moment and then said, "are you for real".

I trampled, "Yeah, right.

And then fainted.

No comments:

Post a Comment