Friday, April 9, 2010

How long after the exposure of swine flu that I see symptoms if it were?

From admin · Sunday, 21 March 2010

Therefore, I have closely collaborated with a colleague yesterday for several hours. Today, that does not work because she was ill, went to the doctor and it turns out that swine flu. If I have taken sound when would begin to see the symptoms?What are the initial symptoms? I know that eventually I'm more obvious symptoms of influenza, but I wonder about some who could lose sight as a cough or something.

My first symptom was a Chatouille gasp, but it varies for chacun. beaucoup people had congestion, but I didn't.

Topics: · symptoms of swine flu jasmynisamazing Tag: comments from 21 March 2010, 1: 48

My first symptom was a Chatouille gasp, but it varies for chacun. beaucoup people had congestion, but I didn't.
References:

Leave a comment.

Name (required)

Mail (will not be published) (required)

Website

You currently have JavaScript désactivé. Afin post comments, check that JavaScript and cookies enabled, and reload the page. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser.

"What ar and symptoms of avian influenza virus?".

No comments:

Post a Comment